Monday, January 05, 2009

Project 365 - Days 3 through 5

Here is part of my photo from 1/3/09.  This was taken at Elizabeth's birthday party and I cropped out two of her friends - my "real" photo for the day has the girls in the photo and I *love* it.  However, I'd rather not post on my blog photos of children who aren't mine.  So, you get to see one-third of the photo.

1/3/09:  This photo of Elizabeth, A and EG was taken at her party.  I love that you can tell from this photo what good friends these girls are.  We got wonderful photos of Elizabeth with each of the girls at her party.  It was a fun day!
















1/4/09:  Katherine was afraid she was going to have bad dreams after her sisters went to sleep.  She came into the family room to lay on the sofa "just in case I have bad dreams, I'll be up here with you."  She was asleep less than fifteen minutes after she laid down.







1/5/09:  We awoke this morning to rain; however, as the morning went on, the rain turned icy on the trees and other elevated surfaces.  This is the juniper tree that stands behind our mailbox.

1 comment:

andrea said...

I can't believe how grown up Elizabeth looks! Happy belated birthday to her!